The Arch Clinic is a multidisciplinary clinic based in the heart of Windsor. We provide a complete cycle of care, from the immediate treatment of your pain and rehabilitation through to lifestyle changes and preventative exercise.
The treatment choices available are: Osteopathy, Cranial Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Medical Acupuncture, Podiatry, Sports Massage, Guided Steroid Injections, Nutrition, Life Coaching and Cognitive Hypnotherapy.
Covid-19 Statement 20th July 2021
The Arch Clinic is continuing with Covid-19 prevention measures following the recent restriction easing. Healthcare bodies, such as the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy have guided our decisions as these steps help protect patients and staff at a time when cases are rising. Here’s what you can expect when you visit us:
- Patients must continue to wear masks. Please let us know at the time of booking if you are exempt
- Our staff will be wearing PPE
- Please sanitise when entering our clinic. Our staff will be cleaning and sanitising regularly
- The waiting area will be open
- No-one should turn up following a positive lateral flow or PCR test – please follow government advice on self-isolation
- Do not turn up if you have any Covid symptoms. We will happily rearrange any appointments.
With highly trained practitioners using state of the art diagnostic equipment, we often work as a team (Osteopath, Physiotherapist and Massage Therapist) to make sure you get the best result in the shortest possible time.
How we differ from many other clinics
Whether it is to improve your daily activity, return to work in comfort or better your marathon time, we are here to help. The Arch Clinic, your bridge to physical health.
The Arch Clinic works closely with over 30 healthcare providers including personal insurance plans, occupational healthcare schemes and personal injury claims from solicitors.